This week has been full of news in the ECM industry. Here are a few things that caught our eye:
- “Always Open, Always Innovating: Why Our Approach Continues to Gain Industry Recognition”
- Alfresco was named a Leader in the Enterprise Content Management – Business Content Services, Q2 2017 Forrester report. Alfresco reflects on their position while also talking more about the ways they believe they got there. For more, click the link above.
- “Independent Research Firm Cites OpenText as a Leader in Enterprise Content Management for Transactional and Business Content Services”
- A Forrester evaluation of OpenText Content Suite and Documentum named OpenText a leader in ECM. The report cited OpenText’s hybrid approach and focus on productivity as reasons for their positioning. Click the link to read more.
- “Just Released: Forrester Names Box as a Leader in Enterprise Content Management, Q2 2017”
- Box was also included in Forrester’s report as a leader citing analytics, file sharing, collaboration, and usability as key reasons why. Read what Box had to say about their positioning by clicking the link above.
- OpenText starts talking about Documentum
- The dust has certainly settled since OpenText’s acquisition of Documentum took place early this year. We noticed that OpenText mentioned Documentum in their recent blog about ECM and Cloud. Read it here.
Posted on: April 18, 2017