As a Software Developer you will utilize your .NET and\or web technology experience to design and develop scalable and high performance web-based applications. You must be able to support and enhance existing application software, work with little supervision, and perform other non-programming duties as well.
What you will be doing . . .
- Producing high quality code according to design specifications
- Participating actively in the software development process from design to release
- Seeking innovative solutions to complex software development and/or design concerns
- Collaborating with other functional roles
- Providing status updates and escalating issues when necessary
You should apply if you . . .
- Have at least a few years of solid application programming experience
- Have experience and knowledge of ASP.NET, WebApi 2, JavaScrip, jQuery, Windows Forms, SQL Server, and/or other databases
- Desire to work as a “Full Stack” developer where you touch multiple layers of each project, including business needs, UI/UE, code, and back-end technologies
- Have great software design and documentation skills
- Can multitask and work on multiple projects concurrently
- Can adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Want freedom to learn new skills and adapt to new opportunities
- Possess extensive knowledge with developing and debugging software
- Enjoy thinking analytically and trouble shooting to fix highly complex code defects
- Play nicely with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Are comfortable effectively communicating across the organization, including with technologists, other business units, and senior leadership
- Have the relatively sunny disposition required to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Want your opinion and expertise valued
It would be awesome (but it’s not required) if you . . .
- Have experience in the enterprise content management industry
- Have direct development experience with SharePoint, SalesForce, or Dynamics
- Possess a computer science or related engineering degree
- Enjoy cool hobbies
- Can predict the next lottery numbers
Why you would want to apply . . .
- Your opinion and expertise will be valued and heard.
- We get to work with companies around the world.
- Careers are malleable at SeeUnity; you can make your own path and are constantly presented with new opportunities to learn.
- Our company provides a laid back atmosphere that puts family first.
- We give generous paid holidays and PTO.
- We reimburse a portion of the health plan of your choice.
- We offer flexible schedules.
- We offer other awesome stuff that you can read more about on our careers page.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email email@example.com with the job title and your cover letter, resume, and examples if you have them!