Publish, archive, or mirror content across your repositories.
Echo Content Synchronization helps you manage content across your organization’s repositories. This is achieved through easily configurable rules for automating document archiving, publishing, or bi-directional synchronization, optionally, without any user interaction. Our seamless solution for content synchronization helps ensure consistent Records Management and Information Governance across your enterprise repositories while reducing risk and effort. Echo Content Synchronization is easily connected to any of your repositories, in any configuration including hybrid ECM environments and is simple to set up.
Echo Content Synchronization is a comprehensive tool that allows you to control content, metadata, versions, and security settings during its lifecycle while it moves across multiple systems. Allow employees to work freely in the application of your choice.
- Microsoft SharePoint and SharePoint Online
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Native ECM System
- File Shares
Echo Content Synchronization Features
Echo Content Synchronization is a robust synchronization solution to help you automate your content management.
- Publish documents from your repository of choice to external sources
- Bi-directionally synchronize documents between repositories
- Archive documents to your repository of choice and optionally delete or replace documents with a link or stub
- Map and synchronize metadata and security across repositories
- Configure rules to be initiated based on triggers
- Schedule or automatically manage document synchronization
- Utilize native repository APIs to ensure compliance and maintain audit and history information
- Configurable to a variety of environments including on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cloud
Publish documents from your native ECM.
Increase cross-system collaboration.
Support IG plans with easy archiving.
Reduce time spent on IG and records management.
Improve user satisfaction with invisible sync.
Easily synchronize data across your organization.