Our Solutions Consultants are our product experts and the links to our customers. A Solution Consultant at SeeUnity will effectively demonstrate, articulate, and apply an accurate and thorough technical understanding of SeeUnity’s products and solutions, customer’s ECM(s) systems, and customer’s technical and business environments, while providing expertise and thought leadership to produce successful sales, installations, product deliverable, and project references.
What you will be doing . . .
- Presenting the business value and capabilities of our solutions through the integration/migration of various customer systems
- Participating in the pre-sales process by providing technical expertise during product demo’s, pilot’s/POC’s, creating and reviewing proposals for product deployments, and giving concurrence that deliverable and estimates are accurate and obtainable within defined times.
- Credibly explaining product capabilities relative to the uniqueness of each customer’s environment.
- Managing the purchase cycle of new or upgraded solutions from POC to final implementation
- Assisting in the creation of and processing of customer SOWs
- Conducting and driving effective requirements discovery workshops
You should apply if you . . .
- Enjoy listening to customer needs and adapting solutions to meet unique business needs
- Are a confident presenter who can effectively answer questions and convey unique value of SeeUnity software
- Can analyze client environments and make recommendations based on client business needs
- Have good project management skills including work planning, estimating, meeting facilitation, and issue resolution
- Are familiar with the pre-sales and sales process of corporations
- Can work in either team or independent environments
It would be awesome (but it’s not required) if you . . .
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in something relevant such as Computer Science, CIS, or Engineering
- Have experience with Microsoft SharePoint, Salesforce, or Dynamics
- Have knowledge or experience with the ECM industry and are familiar with platforms such as OpenText eDOCS, EMC Documentum, IBM FileNet, Alfresco, or HP WorkSite
- Idolize Don Draper’s presentation style
Why you would want to apply . . .
- Receive a competitive salary BOE
- Your opinion and expertise will be valued and heard
- We get to work with companies around the world
- Careers are malleable at SeeUnity; you can make your own path and are constantly presented with new opportunities to learn
- Our company provides a laid back atmosphere that puts family first
- We give generous paid holidays and PTO
- We reimburse a portion of the health plan of your choice
- We offer flexible schedules
- We offer other awesome stuff that you can read more about on our careers
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email email@example.com with the job title and your cover letter, resume, and examples if you have them!