So you want to pursue a job in sales, but most jobs require experience. Here is your chance to gain hands-on sales experience! We’re looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a part-time intern for a 3-month internship! This internship is a unique opportunity to see a B2B sales process.
What you will be doing . . .
- Working 30 hours per week to help build a pipeline of potential new customers
- Researching companies and employees who are most relevant to our products
- Performing functions related to inside sales including cold calling, research, and reporting
- Working within Salesforce to add and update leads
You should apply if you . . .
- Want a career in sales but aren’t sure where to get started
- Are pursuing a business related degree or have recently graduated with a relevant degree
- Are a motivated self-starter
- Are well spoken with great phone manners
- Aspire to present like Don Draper
Why you would want to apply . . .
- $10 per hour plus incentives for exceeding quotas
- Flexible schedules: we can work around your school schedule!
- Additional learning opportunities to sit in on high-level sales calls and demos
- It’s a relaxed environment so you can wear jeans
- We like to have fun – can you say ping pong!?
If you’d like to apply please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
SeeUnity was founded in 2005 by industry veterans looking to solve real world problems within the enterprise content management industry. With its headquarters in Northern Colorado, SeeUnity has built a team of passionate professionals who strive to help businesses solve their enterprise content issues. SeeUnity proudly serves 300+ customers and 30+ partners across the globe with heavy influence in North America, Australia, and Europe. SeeUnity is a Microsoft Gold Certified ISV Partner, serving customers of all sizes including Fortune 500 businesses and AMLaw 200 firms.