Quality Assurance Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineers are responsible for testing several web-based software applications and user interface components to ensure that SeeUnity delivers high quality products to market.
What you will be doing . . .
- Actively searching for weak spots in our software
- Ensuring the quality of software
- Writing test plans and test cases against requirements and prototypes
- Logging and retesting defects
- Performing regression testing
- Working with Customer Support to troubleshoot, recreate, and document issues for the Development group
- Supporting the launch of new products and software versions
You should apply if you . . .
- Have a working knowledge of Microsoft systems including SharePoint and Dynamics
- Have at least a few years of solid quality assurance experience
- Have experience with testing web based applications on desktop and mobile devices
- Are comfortable working in waterfall or agile development environment
- Are an ace at preparing test plans and test cases
- Know a lot about test case management and defect tracking tools
- Possess excellent troubleshooting, debugging, and problem-solving skills
- Can objectively evaluate options and make sound decisions based on your gathered or known data
- Have an excellent attention to detail and a meticulous eye for inaccuracies (find the error on this page for extra credit!)
- Show initiative and enjoy investigating abnormalities with little or no direction
- Like writing and presenting your findings and ideas in a clear manner across the organization
- Like people and enjoy forming effective working relationships both internally and externally
- Have the relatively sunny disposition required to maintain a positive and professional attitude
- Want your opinion and expertise valued
It would be awesome (but it’s not required) if you . . .
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar focus
- 2+ years in a highly technical role
- Can find Waldo in any photo in under 5 seconds
Why you would want to apply . . .
- Salary starting at $50,000 based on experience
- Your opinion and expertise will be valued and heard.
- We get to work with companies around the world.
- Careers are malleable at SeeUnity; you can make your own path and are constantly presented with new opportunities to learn.
- Our company provides a laid back atmosphere that puts family first.
- We give generous paid holidays and PTO.
- We reimburse a portion of the health plan of your choice.
- We offer flexible schedules.
- We offer other awesome stuff that you can read more about on our careers page.
If this sounds like something you are interested in, please email email@example.com with the job title and your cover letter, resume, and examples if you have them!
P.S. Any inaccuracies found on this page were accidental; we just wanted to see if you would read to the bottom of the page! Congratulations and gotcha!